Production 2 - Pie Baking with Grandma
I spent this past Saturday baking an apple pie with my grandma and talking about her life growing up. My grandma is genuinely one of the coolest people, and this project made her so happy because we got to spend some rare time together. As I said before, she takes quarantining very seriously and has not left her house, unless she absolutely had to since March. Of course, I took extra precautions when in her house by wearing a mask and maintaining a 6 ft distance.
In my last blog post, I shared my idea for telling my grandma about her essential role in my project. Because we did Christmas with her over FaceTime, I was able to screen record her reaction, which made my day. Anyway, we scheduled a time to meet so she could show me how she makes this famous pie. I have a few pictures I'll share in this blog post, and more I'll share in the upcoming week.
Comments
Post a Comment