Production 6 - Finishing Touches
I wanted to save my last documentation blog post before my midterm exam submission until the week it was due to comment on the finishing touches I either need to or plan on making. I already talked about my cover page, which I chose to leave almost completely the same. The only exception was the low opacity black box on the bottom right to make the cover line clearer.
The feature article page is comprised of separate sections of text and multiple pictures. On the left side, I introduced my grandma and added some context for how the interview was taking place. On the right side, I wanted the reader to feel as if they were a part of the experience, so I focused on small details like my grandma's apron. Because my grandma is very protective over her recipe, I listed the basic ingredients with no measurements. I also added ways to make the pie vegan for other dietary options.
Finally, the table of contents. I started with this page for a design idea, but I really wasn't liking anything that I was making. Instead of wasting time with this elusive endeavor, I moved to the feature article pages. I still need to create my table of contents, but I did design this title layout, which I like.
Comments
Post a Comment