Production 1 - Interview Scheduling
Because my grandma is the main subject of my magazine feature article, I needed to ask her about a time a date she would be available to make a pie and take pictures. My family also has been taking extra precautions because of COVID, so I would need to go to the store and get anything she'd need to make the pie.
Instead of making my question for her just a text or a call, I wanted to do something a little special and memorable for this upsetting year. With this mindset, I came up with the idea to make this surprise part of her Christmas present. I made a fake magazine cover using a picture I found online, and wrapped it in a bag (attached below). Her reaction was priceless.
Obviously my cover image will be different, but I thought this might get the message across a little better.

Comments
Post a Comment